Solve these fun clues to uncover 11 types of basil!
- Unscramble this to make a two word phrase: T L T U C E E L F E A
- Root of Glycyrrhiza glabra
- October birthstone
- Violet quartz
- Frilled accent of a garment on the wrist or neck. This one is purple.
- Rubin Also an amphibious plant perfect for your aquarium. It has long red, brown and green leaves.
- Spicy inner bark
- People of an island in the Mediterranean Sea. Birthplace of Napoleon.
- Someone from Genoa
- Laws that protect used car buyers
Get the printable version here.